Servicing & Preventative Maintenance
Servicing, repairing and preventative maintenance of your Cryogenic refrigerators and storage tanks
The Pressure Device Directive requires all pressure vessels to be inspected annually, we will inspect and change any key components that are required. We can also check, repair, service all of your storage refrigerators making sure all of your valuable samples are never at risk.
- Online Knowledge Base Access
- Three, four or Five year contracts
- Dedicated Engineering Helpline
- Help line direct to our engineers
- Live chat online help
- Includes preventative maintenance inspection of your facility
- Discounts on P.P.E.
- Up to date Health & Safety compliance
- Automatic service reminders
- IPQ & OPQ testing to GLP standards
Statebourne Cryogenics offer a full servicing, repair and preventative maintenance contract. Our monthly payment plan includes scheduled servicing with schemes from quarterly to annually, emergency call-out, online and telephone support.
- A Full inspection of all equipment including the replacement of all parts required.
- Pressure Vessels tested and certified P.S.S.R. Compliance.
- All safety and user valves checked and changed where required.
- Seals on all lids checked.
- Diagnostics and data logging
- Pipe line inspection
- Advice on system efficiency and best practice.
- LN2 usage report.
- On site and return to base repair service.
- Full one year warranty.
- Legal and H & S compliant.
- Detailed status and investigation reports available.
- Installation-specific customised training delivery.
- Group on-site tailored schemes.
- Annual refresher visits.
- Hazard analysis and identification.
- Site inspections
Statebourne provide specialist knowledge and innovation to deliver bespoke cryogenic solutions across the globe. Our clients benefit from our experience of delivering hundreds of bespoke Cyrogenic solutions. This gives them the confidence and support to know they are engaging the best services and products the industry has to offer.
Call +44 (0) 191 416 4104 now to discuss your requirements.